Tuesday, July 13, 2010

catch up!

Let's bring you up to speed...
  • I have only 5 1/2 weeks left until I meet this lil critter. Excited? yes. Scared? To death.
  • Been loving taking pictures of Jack ( with me new camera!) so be prepared for a butt load of them on this blog.
  • My breasts have been leaking so much I am going to start filling up bottles now, and freeze it.
  • I kid on that last one.
  • Fell in love with the hubs a little more this past weekend.
  • True Blood and House wifes of New Jersey are 2 shows that I can't seem to get outta my life.
  • Finally Feline-Free!
  • Starting a new Moms group in hopes of finding some new activities.
  • Already missing my all day one on one time with the boy.
  • Got the new baby car seat all cleaned n set up. Told Jack, he then slapped it and gave me the stink eye. I am screwed.
  • My husband needs to roll me out of bed to go to the bathroom. He jokes how he needs to stick sticks under my hip so it will be easier.
  • Jack goes under the knife on Thursday for his circumcision. I am going to be a wreck.
  • Stoked about starting up the blog again, just don't expect something everyday, maybe once a week.
  • I just wanna SHOP! All the time, for anything. SHOP SHOP SHOP!!
Blowing kisses your way,



1 comment:

  1. WOOO!!!! I love that you're doing this again. Also, i can't stop looking through the pictures of Jack on FB, so you better post a lot on here. and you're looking fine in those pregger pics. Screw the doctor.

    ReplyDelete