Sunday, March 20, 2011

For those of you without Facebook...

Never leave a 2 year old alone with a red Sharpie. I left him alone playing a computer game online to go snuggle back in bed with Tim. We were talking life, when Jackie boy came bouncing in like aint nothin happen. I stroll out to get more coffee and WHAM! It looked like a murder scene. RED everywhere. And it just kept getting worse. When I opened my laptop, there it was... all over my screen! Oh, hell no! "Tim! This is why I never come back to bed with you and leave him alone! It's all your fault for tempting me with warm snuggles!" So Timmy got down to binez with some goo gone and LOTS of elbow grease. When that wasn't working we tried rubbing alcohol. And that cleaned most of it all up. Except a little on my new very old sewing machine. I love you, alcohol. In all your forms. Rubbing and drinking.



2 comments: