- COOKING.. tuna salad for lunch. Dinner is pick up and eat on the beach in dana point with family.
- SEWING.. A GAVIN shirt like the one i made for jack last month. Also in the process of pimpin out a cute baby tank i bought for a $1 for lil miss Emma.
- DRINKING...hot tea that T brought back for me from Boston. how bitchin!! tonight I will be drinking some more appletinis!
- READING... magazines..in need of a good book! Any ideas?? I just finished Little Bee and it was all right...
- GIGGLING.... I have been giggling like a little girl cause I have managed to scare the @#$% outta Tim the past 2 nights. Also been bringing "That's what she said" back. Never gets old!
More ING's tomorrow!!!
- PLAYING...this afternoon I played swim teacher. And played shark and fish with jack in the pool.. it was amazing. jack swam underwater ( i held him) so he got to have 2 Peeps.(those sugar marshmallows). I dunked G for the first time and jack yelled "D! you get peeps now!!" flippin cute.
* sorry about my punctuation...jack broke off all my important keys on the laptop and now i feel like a newborn typing.